[OT] Invalid host address

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 23:38:04 EST 2015

The thread in question is this one:
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/resetting-preferences-in-7-0-1-rc4-Windows-7-td4687125.html#a4687164

In that thread he actually had to go into the windows settings (not in lc)
and actually remove the greyed out non active proxy settings so they were
blank.  At which point LC decided there was no system proxy. My guess is
that the engine in a standalone does the same check, and on windows would
think there was a proxy even if it was inactive, if the information for the
proxy is still in the registry.

I still don't know if it would apply to a mac of course.