[Almost OT] Interfacing with GNUCash

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 19:19:31 EST 2015

I went looking for the API, and most of the pertinent sections are
non-links, in a list of links.  There IS some info on interfacing python,
and c also.  For now, unless you want to build an external, python is
probably the way to go, using shell calls from lc.

Google gnucash api and see if theres enough info there to get you started.