Standalones requiring force-quit (and messages?)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Mar 2 12:11:01 EST 2015

Only time I have to force quit is if I made a database call to a stale database connection, and that of course is my fault for not closing the connection when done with it. About the only way to find something like this is to have a logging system that records everything your application does, then look at the last thing it attempted to do. The problem will be in the thing you told it to do AFTER that, since that thing was what crashed the app.

Bob S