Update SQLlite in app

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jun 30 17:02:05 EDT 2015

Do it all the time with 6 apps. When the OTA update is posted to the server
I notify the user of a pending data update and allow the user to take it now
or later. Apple saw this and thought I was updating the app and rejected me.
I explained that is was only the data and was approved.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net