Livecode Store

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Tue Jun 30 03:33:46 EDT 2015

You don't have to log in to view to the 3rd party "Extensions" pages, but
only the briefest of information is displayed. All the screenshots,
write-ups and star ratings have failed to be transferred to the new-look
website as promised.

All most disappointing.

Hugh Senior
FLCo

> On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:09 AM Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel <
> skip at magicgate.com> wrote:
>
> > You can find it under "Extensions" if you are going through the top
> > navigation and "3rd Party" once logged in and navigating from the left
> menu
> > bar.
> >
> > SKIP KIMPEL
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Did the Livecode store go away?  I mean the part where 3rd party
> > developers
> > > can list their products for sale?  Can't find it anywhere on the
Livecode