Card colo(u)rs

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 29 13:22:14 EDT 2015

On 6/29/2015 11:23 AM, Paul Hibbert wrote:
> If anything, I’d say the ‘Bug’ is, "Unexpected behaviour of the
> Inspector Palette” as there is no reason AFAICS for the Inspector
> Palette to change in this way.

An unlocked inspector shows the properties of the currently selected
object. If there is no object or card, it defaults to the stack itself.
If a card was inspected and a new card is created, there is no longer a
specified target so it reverts to the default. That seems logical to me.

I cannot reproduce the background color issue either, btw.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com