Card colo(u)rs

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Mon Jun 29 12:23:01 EDT 2015

I totally agree.

I can't see the behaviour described in any version of LC, unless, I make the mistake of setting the Stack Background Colour when I think I'm setting the Card Background Colour due to the Inspector Palette switching over to the Stack Inspector as soon as I create a new card.

If anything, I’d say the ‘Bug’ is, "Unexpected behaviour of the Inspector Palette” as there is no reason AFAICS for the Inspector Palette to change in this way.

I also think this isn’t the only scenario where the Inspector Palette changes unexpectedly, but I’ve become so used to checking it before setting it that I can’t think of the other scenarios right now, it’s one of those things that I just put down to LC’s behaviour and my expectations not being in sync and another reason to use tools like lcStackBrowser.

Paul