PDF generated on the fly and Safari on Yosemite

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jun 29 10:51:25 EDT 2015

The usual. Check disk. Repair permissions. Try again.

I am having difficulty under 10.10.2 with another app. The developer tells me that the new patch is not compatible with 10.10. However, many I know are using it in 10.10.x. It’s probably something to do with moving a file from temporary storage to where you are trying to download it.

Bob S