Problem with answer file with type command

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Fri Jun 26 18:10:20 EDT 2015

I am trying to restrict file types in an answer file with type command, but I am only able to get it to work with one file type at a time. The dictionary suggests this form for multiple file types:

answer file "Choose a picture:" with type "JPEG|jpg|JPEG" or type "PNG|png|PNG”

However, only the first file type is available in the resulting dialog. I need this for an application that should be ready by tomorrow morning and hopefully someone on this list can come to my rescue once again.

Best regards,
Tore Nilsen