Insertion point problems

David Epstein dfepstein at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 22:41:26 EDT 2015

One more try on the second part of my original post.

In LC 7.01, Mac Yosemite, I find that the insertion point blinks once when placed by clicking or typing, then disappears.  It will also blink once in its most recent position if I click the title bar, but again it disappears.

Also, if I type a tab key at the beginning of the line that has tabStops, the blink will be at the beginning of the line, not indented (even though if I then type a character it will be indented).

This was not true in LC 5.5, and seems like a major obstacle to working with text.  Do others see these symptoms?

David Epstein