Release 6.7.6 RC 3 / 7.0.6 RC 3

Sebastien Nouat sebastien.nouat at livecode.com
Thu Jun 25 12:39:27 EDT 2015

Dear List Members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.7.6 RC 3 and 7.0.6
RC 3. This release is a maintenance release which contains regression
fixes for both versions. The list of regressions fixed can be found in
the Release Notes.

*Getting the Release*
To get the release please select "check for updates" from the "help"
menu in the product or download the installer directly at:
http://downloads.livecode.com

*6.7.6 Stable / 7.0.6 Stable*
The next release should occur in the very beginning of the next week. It
is planned to be the Stable release of LiveCode 6.7.6 / 7.0.6, unless
regressions are noticed and need to be fixed.

Any change in our release schedule can be followed on our GitHub
repository <https://github.com/runrev/livecode/milestones>, where an RC
4 milestone would appear if required.

Warm regards,

The LiveCode Team