POST command and "Previous Request Not completed"

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jun 20 11:10:37 EDT 2015

On June 20, 2015 9:18:59 AM CDT, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

>Maybe i am just misunderstand „blocking“ here!?
>I thought this would be like firing an ASK or ANSWER dialog, no?

It blocks libURL from accepting a new request but returns control to your script after a brief time. So it isn't like an answer dialog in that way.

I was going to ask about this myself yesterday. Some of my client's users get this error frequently and I haven't yet found a good workaround. I'm using a kludge that resends the request several times until that error no longer occurs but it doesn't work very well. I'd love to know how others handle it because it's causing all kinds of problems in our app.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com