[OT] Bought my book? Please confirm your address!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 19 12:02:39 EDT 2015

Hi,

This is a message for everyone who has bought or might be interested in
purchasing the book Programming Livecode for the Real Beginner.

We have had many orders lately and we work hard to ship the books as
quickly as possible. Unfortunately, sometimes a shipment gets delayed,
because we don't have a confirmation of the postal mail address.

Everyone who buys Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner receives an
e-mail before we ship the book. You need to reply with either a simple
note to confirm the address, or with an updated address.

In our current batch, there are still 6 people who haven't replied. When
you receive the request for confirmation, please reply as soon as possible.

If you have bought the book but haven't received a request to confirm
your address, please contact us. If you try to contact us and still
don't get any messages, you may want to try to send a message from a
different e-mail address (with different IP and domain name).

For more information about the book, go to http://tinyurl.com/n9ogfrs

The order page is at http://tinyurl.com/nd5aktq

--
Best regards,