Android Device Offline

Rod McCall rodmccall491 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 08:15:40 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I am trying to get Livecode to install an app on an Andoird (Moto G) phone.
While LC sees the the device as a target test device each time it comes to
try and install the app I receive a "device offline* error. The device has
been configured for debugging and developing etc so seems to be ok. Please
can someone let me know if they have a workaround for this problem or if
there is something I am missing. All Android tools are installed.

Rod McCall
Researchers on HCI, Augmented Reality, Games and In-car Systems
www.rodmc.com
twitter: rodlux