[OT] What the *&^#$!#$ Just Happened - SPAM

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jun 17 19:46:51 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 5:03 AM, Kay C Lan <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com> wrote:

> ( I've believed that
> the Gmail team have done a wonderful job at blocking the tidal wave of
> SPAM, so not sure now why so much is getting through.

I have no spam worries since I flowed all my email accounts through Gmail.
It's the best in the business and we can all contribute to the blacklist.
I used to be so paranoid I'd create a new email address for each
subscription/signup so I could find out who betrayed me.

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words