Differences in burning programs on OS X

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Jun 17 12:45:07 EDT 2015

I've used MacImage on PC for years. I don't know if there is a Mac version.
It works flawlessly. MacImage allows you select files that are visible only
in the ISO(PC) view or only in the HSF(Mac) view or both. For example this
keeps the autorun files from cluttering up the CD/DVD when viewed on a Mac.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net