Livecode 8 (dp2) not recognising Xcode?

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Sun Jun 14 14:47:59 EDT 2015

David & Ray,

Xcode 6.3.2 was released on the 18th May 2015, that’s several weeks AFTER both LC 8 (dp2) or LC 7.0.2 were released.

I doubt the LC can predict what Apple will include in future releases, I usually try to keep a copy of the previous Xcode available for this reason, I make a duplicate copy in a folder and called ‘Xcode Prev’ prior to any software updates, then link that to earlier versions of LC when needed.

LC 7.0.5 (Stable) is compatible with Xcode 6.3.2 (available from: http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode ) and I’m sure LC 8 (dp3) will be compatible too when it is released.

HTH

Paul