"wait until" or "repeat until" (with a wait) for modal dialog wait?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 15:51:39 EDT 2015

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> You don't want to use the wait command here. You want to use a callback
> message. If your stacks are real modal windows, you don't even need that.

Once debugged, they're real modal windows.

Hmm, that can happen now . . . I'm implementing this as a function, which
calls the modal stack.

And on further review, this *really* is only an issue when debugging (when
the stack has to opened as non-0odal). . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462