I wish ...

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jun 11 20:08:10 EDT 2015

If I understand what you're proposing, it should be fairly straightforward to create custom properties that you can set for the objects within the group (or perhaps as a behavior of the group) such as "relativeTop," and have that setProp handler calculate whatever offsets you want.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design