LC Android: Invalid Keystore Format error when saving a standalone for deployment

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jun 11 09:48:35 EDT 2015

Matthias,

The keystore should stand on its own. It is not involved with the keychain or any other Mac security. I do my Android linking on a PC. I will copy the keystore to my Mac and test. Also, when opening the keystore from "Keystore Explorer" can you open the alias and unlock it with the second password?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net