Cyclomatic complexity

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 9 17:03:03 EDT 2015

On 6/7/2015 11:47 AM, David Bovill wrote:
> I've got code for graphing Livecode handlers and their callout
> relationships across the message path. I use graphviz for the layout
> algorithms - I demoed this at the Livecode conference a few years back -
> the libraries it uses are sueful for analysing scripts, as well as graphing
> relationships.

I could use this. Do you remember what year you gave the demo? Maybe I
can find it in my collection of conference thumb drives. Or will you
make it available soon? I've inherited a stack that needs "just a little
fix" that contains possibly the most "creative" scripts I've ever seen.
It's impossible to trace through it using normal methods.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com