Clock

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jun 4 22:19:46 EDT 2015

Bernd,

I finally found a few minutes to play.  I think possibly the layerMode may
need a tweak to get smooth movement on Android.  It looks great and smooth
on the computer.  Here's a video of the first run on my watch.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54789013/Android/SmartQ/LordEllerWatch.MOV

... and this is the shrunken stack (last modified in 6.6.2).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54789013/Android/SmartQ/LordEllerWatch_0_2.livecode.zip

~Roger