LiveCode 8 and a new video player?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Jun 4 16:03:53 EDT 2015

On Jun 4, 2015, at 12:37 PM, Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:

> The key would (again) be to have things packaged so that the dependencies
> are installed as part of the processes, making it as easy as possible.

This is what makes working with Linux for certain markets very difficult. If LiveCode can make it all work with no more difficulty than including and extension, then the toughest of markets will be viable. If we have to do a series of appgets for an app designed for knitting clubs, this is not going to be an easy sell.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io
canelasoftware.com