advice needed re uploading text & binary data from iOS app

Eric Corbett eric at canelasoftware.com
Thu Jun 4 14:02:05 EDT 2015

Hi Ethan,

We haven’t released official pricing yet, as the product is still in beta. However, we use it in our production apps and there are other dev teams who have shipped apps using LiveCloud. The current release is very stable.

We estimate the Tier 1 pricing will be around $20.00 per month.

We are planning on coming out of beta this summer.

Eric