message path

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 4 11:31:09 EDT 2015

it doesn't look like it, unfortunately.  That appears to be too specific.

I'm trying to fix a couple of issues with the projectBrowser, so I am
trying to see where in the labarynth of LC tools I should be looking.  It's
interesting, for instance, that the application browser gets updated at
times when the projectBrowser is not.