Standalone Build Problem

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Jun 3 12:15:08 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,

Make sure you have permission to grind Word and Excel icons from Microsoft.
They might not like you messing with their trademarks.  Adobe might not be
fond of your idea either.

Ask your Lawyer what he thinks about it.

Perhaps, a more generic version of just documents would be a safer alternative.

Cheers,

Rick