7.0.5 not so stable

Neil Roger neil at livecode.com
Wed Jun 3 03:47:09 EDT 2015

Hi Ray,

I don't believe we've had any other reports of stack corruption in 7.0.5
so this could be a one off incident (although, corrupt stacks should
never happen).

  As this is the case, I would open another report with our QC team
regarding the corruption (including your stack) as this will give our
team the opportunity to track down what caused this to happen.

The same goes for scrolling in the datagrid, although this does sound
like a regression as I'm sure I remember seeing a datagrid scrolling
related fix mentioned in the lists

Kind Regards,

Neil

LiveCode Technical Support Lead
neil at livecode.com <mailto:neil at livecode.com>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin