Standalone Build Problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 2 19:15:21 EDT 2015

On 6/2/2015 4:47 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> I was thinking about how to proceed, and I realize that what I need
> to do is have both stacks open, then set the mainstack of each of
> what are now substacks of my app stack, to the splash stack, then set
> the mainstack of my primary app stack to the splash stack.

I'm not sure there's much point in using the splash method in this case
since it's all just one file anyway and changes can't be saved --
unless, maybe, you just want a splash image on startup and you don't
want that card in the way later on. But if you don't care about a
startup screen, I think I'd just compile the main stack into the standalone.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com