How do you handle the poor performance of LC 7?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jun 1 13:46:23 EDT 2015

John Dixon wrote:

 >> > On 1 Jun 2015, at 14:16, Peter TB Brett wrote:
 >> >
 >> > Unless some major showstopper problems are encountered, there will
 >> > be commercial builds of the next release of LiveCode 8.  That'll
 >> > be in the next couple of weeks.
 >
 > Will this be after the bugs in LC 7 have been sorted ?

I think Peter merely means a pre-release edition which includes support
for encrypted stacks.

The v8 process will hopefully be a long and patient one, and will depend
on v7's robustness, so I'm confident any showstoppers in v7 will be
addressed long before v8 is called "Stable".

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Manager
  richard at livecode.com