OT-ish: Dreamhost and LiveCode?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Jul 31 20:03:01 EDT 2015

If the issue is just with fonts, why have the flag be "-g" to turn off
all graphics ?
Why not "-f" to turn off font initialization ?

I have a number of scripts that render graphics (resize images,
on-the-fly thumbnails, etc.) but none that need to render fonts, and I'd
imagine there are various other reasons why you might want to keep some
graphics capabilities without ever needing to do anything with
text+graphics on a server

btw - I agree with Malte it should (somehow) be done per-script rather
than more globally.

Regards
Alex.