parameterized query with wildcard

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jul 30 11:10:45 EDT 2015

Yes it does. If you use the placeholder method (I am not really sure what to call it at this point) then sqlYoga sanitizes the strings for you. I've inserted records with any number of characters using this method without any problems reading in or out of the database.

I'm not sure if a direct query like "address = '\\bobscomputer\scans'" is sanitized. For the sake of standardization I always use the placeholder method.

Bob S