Field loses its identity as a target

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jul 29 09:11:24 EDT 2015

I find that any number of clicks on a locked field consistently
recognizes the field as the target, but unfortunately the rest of the
description provided is too complex for me to be able to understand how
to reproduce what you're seeing.

Do you have a simple example stack in which you can demonstrate this?

It may be that in the course of simplifying your setup to produce this
simple example stack you may find the source of the issue.  Happens to
me all the time. :)

If not, at least you'll have a good example others can use to verify the
issue, and it'll be necessary if a bug report is filed.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems