LiveCode and SQLite performace

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Jul 28 15:59:54 EDT 2015

Okay I did not remember your statement
correctly.  But I have noticed after 50%
things start slowing down a little.  And if
I get to 20% they have slowed down a lot.
I do agree at 10% you are risking damage
but I would say from the poor performance
I have seen at 20% it suggest the drive is
rising damage.  30% and above seems to
work a lot better for me.  Even 10% seems
to be a lot of wasted space since on a 1TB
drive that is around 100gb.  That is how it
works for me and it is not limited to 1 drive.
As for the memory I usually only have one
app open at a time so that is not a problem.

John Balgenorth