Multiple Stacks on Mobile

Ray ray at linkit.com
Tue Jul 28 13:51:42 EDT 2015

Scott - I'm experimenting with this now and not having a whole lot of
success, mainly due to the limitation you've mentioned here.  I was
hoping I could hide and show images instead of going from card to card.
That might leave a field on screen independent of the transition, but I
was wrong.  You're right.  You can't use a built-in motion transition
and keep an object on the card independent of it.  I'm not hopeful about
the browser idea on mobile so I have to give this some thought.  I guess
I can experiment with the move command.  Wouldn't it be nice if I could
just display a stack as a floating palette on mobile!