Drawing a Graphice Segment

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:29:04 EDT 2015

If I move my grc's to your stack, they work in your stack.  And it seems to
me, when I was messing with intersect in the past, if you had 2 graphics,
and they intersected with standard graphics, and no worry about things, if
there were opaque pixels that intersected, it worked. So, I think there is
something wrong with my stack maybe?  (ignoring the fact that I sent a copy
of this stack out to you...)

Still confused.  I can copy my graphics to your stack and they work. I can
copy your graphics and script to my stack and they don't work.  (no errors,
just.. no intersects detected)  Yes.  Its weird.