Drawing a Graphice Segment

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Sat Jul 25 06:41:39 EDT 2015

When I draw a graphic segment with something like below how do I use mouseEnter & mouseLeave.

I want to only receive a mouseEnter & mouseLeave when the mouse leaves the coloured segment not the overall rect used in creating the segment.

private Command drawASegment tLeft,tTop,tRight,tBottom,tRadius,tStartAngle,tArcAngle,tColor
   lock screen
   lock messages
   set the style of the templateGraphic to oval
   create grc in me
   put the id of the last grc of me into tID
   set the antialiased of grc id tID to true
   set the rect of grc id tID to tLeft,tTop,tRight,tBottom
   set the startangle of grc id tID to tStartAngle
   set the arcangle of grc id tID to tArcAngle
   set the backcolor of grc id tID to tColor
   set the showFill of grc id tID to true
   set the forecolor of grc id tID to tColor
   set the lineSize of grc id tID to 1
   set the locked of grc id tID to true
   unlock messages
   unlock screen