Anomalous Script behavior

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Fri Jul 24 11:59:54 EDT 2015

Craig and Peter,

Thanks for your replies.

Yes, I’ve seen this happen other times, but then it does just go away.

Here I’m seeing it reoccur over and over...

I tried the same script in LC 6.1.3 and it seems better there, but will do more testing.

It could be that there is an unexpected value being passed, and maybe LC 7 is more susceptible to it.

Peter