list field not getting arrowkey msg

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:26:06 EDT 2015

Yep, it works well, whether its a single field or not.  The only instance
where it doesn't work correctly is if click to toggle is on (so that there
are no hilitedlines)  Focus is accepted, but no selection is made.  Of
course with click to toggle on, using arrow keys to select multiple lines
would take custom coding anyway. Your code is similar to mine, the only
addition I made was to select char 1 to 0 when no hilitedline is available.