Behavior question

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Jul 21 23:44:16 EDT 2015

On 07/21/2015 04:55 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> I just tried a very simple test in another stack and it worked so there
> must be something in the stack with the problem that is preventing the
> behavior from being resolved.

Well, it *should* work. In most cases anyway.

The only thing I can think of that would mess it up is if you have a
loadData handler somewhere in a frontscript and it isn't passing the
message on when it's done.

I think of behavior scripts as private backscripts of the parent object.
So it should be the next thing in the message path unless a frontscript
grabs the message first and never lets go.

I don't think that explains the "unhandled" status though, so there may
be something else going on.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com