New Indy License Pricing

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 21 18:37:16 EDT 2015

On 7/21/2015 5:15 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Ask any product manager, or restaurant owner, or retail manager, or
> anyone else who thoroughly reviews customer feedback.  Sentiment almost
> always skews negative

Which has spawned the sage advice regarding web sites to "never read the
comments." Some of the stuff people write behind their veil of
annonymity is just horrible.

> I sometimes do, with restaurants and retailers and more.  When I've had
> a good experience I share it with them, if only because I know how hard
> their job is, and positive feedback can be as useful as negative.  In
> just about every case the response I get is just short of shock

I had the same experience after writing about a very pleasant purchasing
experience. The company's customer support wrote back, "Thank you so
much. Nobody EVER says that!" I also seek out and tell the manger at a
restaurant if the wait-person has been exceptional.

I saw a tagline once: It doesn't take a minute longer to be kind.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com