list field not getting arrowkey msg

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:44:58 EDT 2015

What I mean is.. When I use tab to change focus between fields, the arrow
keys do nothing in the field I tabbed into.
When I click and select a line in the field, then the arrow keys work.  In
the former, the focusedobject correctly shows the field in question, but
has no selectedchunk.  In the latter, the focus is correct, but the
seletedchunk reflects the line clicked.

Remove the "select empty" from the top of your handler and it should work.
Just tried it here.