Visual Studio, anyone?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 05:50:46 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 7:21 AM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> Visual Studio now
> supports all platforms, and seems to run on all platforms???

Not sure where you're reading that. This website:

https://www.visualstudio.com/products/visual-studio-community-vs

Indicates that only "applications for Windows, Android and iOS" can be
made* and checking the Features link indicates it only runs on Windows.

Against my better judgement I downloaded it and unsurprisingly it didn't
run on my non-MS computer.

*I don't count 'web applications' as fulfilling the definition of a cross
platform development tool that 'supports all platforms, and runs on all
platforms.'