[semi OT] htaccess file question

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Sun Jul 19 08:21:11 EDT 2015

Hello list
I have different apps used by clients that make requests to LC scripts on
a server. All this stuff is a few years old and all scripts urls are in
the .irev format. I would like to use instead new .lc scripts without
having to rewrite, recompile and redistribute the apps.
Can I use the htaccess file to have all url requests ending with .irev
triggering the .lc scripts instead (similar scripts but using the most
recent engine) ?
If yes, how to ?
The main reason behind that is that I've been told that .irev scripts use
the legacy engine, which is plagued with random bugs...

Thanks in advance
jbv