Totally Loopy

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jul 17 13:50:46 EDT 2015

In addition to the wait(/send?) options proposed, you might consider displaying your animation more efficiently. Showing an image and hiding another requires two steps and is inefficient.  You can use a transparent button to display your "frames" by setting the icon property of the button to the ID of each of your images in succession, without having to hide any image. Plus it's much easier to move the animation around the card since you only need to move the button and don't need to concern yourself with the locations of the images.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design