[OT] Leaving Bulgaria?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 02:24:58 EDT 2015

What? And I was just planning to visit ;-)

Flying home from Europe 3 days ago the inflight air map thingy had us
flying over Sofia and down towards Istanbul. As we crossed into Bulgaria I
thought "I know someone who lives here" and had a look outside and am
pretty sure we went over Plovdiv. A nice looking city and country - from
33,000ft.

After crossing into Turkey the plane turned due east and tracked across the
Black Sea - a bit too close to Ukraine for my liking.

Good luck with the move.