[Ben] HTML5 preloading suggestion...

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:50:34 EDT 2015

If that one stack has all the media inside a binary, then yes. If it’s exported as regular HTML5, a lot of media will be individual files.

Those will get cached by HTML5 anyway, but for the first time user if you can download 6 items at the same time, it’s dramatically faster than downloading one at a time.

The number 6 comes from the abilities of the worse browsers by the way. Ironically, IE is the best, with it being able to download 11 things at once.