Livecode server at Dreamhost

Thomas von Fintel runrev at vonfintel.org
Wed Jul 15 14:12:33 EDT 2015

Am 15.07.2015 um 19:40 schrieb Richard Gaskin:
> When I tested this morning on my Dreamhost server before posting here, I was able to omit the .htaccess in cgi-in by renaming the LC Server exe to include .cgi, and update the main .htaccess to match.

That is different in my case. Doing that results in:
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/livecode-server/livecode-community-server.cgi/lc/test2.lc on this server."

Maybe there is a permission issue somewhere that makes a difference.

> But the main thing is you have a setup that work for you, so it doesn't matter much either way.

Yes, but I really like a bit of reliability or, should I say, computability.

Thomas