Livecode server at Dreamhost

Thomas von Fintel runrev at vonfintel.org
Mon Jul 13 03:40:23 EDT 2015

I have a working playground site on nosupportlinuxhosting.com that I want to transfer to a Dreamhost account.
The setup is:

|- lc
  |- test.lc
  |- .htaccess
|- cgi-bin
  |- livecode-community-server
  |- drivers
    |- ...
  |- externals
    |- ...

The .htaccess contains:
Options +ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
AddHandler livecode-script .lc
Action livecode-script /cgi-bin/livecode-community-server

Permissions have been checked more than once.

I tried 64-bit and 32-bit versions of the server.

All I get is:
"Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/livecode-community-server/lc/test.lc was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any hints
Thomas