Has the "founders" on-rev package been reduced to 25 GB?

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Sun Jul 12 16:43:14 EDT 2015

I don’t see the infinity symbol, but out of curiosity I opened the ‘Disk Space Usage' in the ‘Files’ panel of cPanel and it reports:

   3,241.86 MB total disk space used.
   50,000.00 MB quota limit (0.00 MB used).

However, the summary in the ‘Stats’ panel on the left shows:

   Disk Space Usage 0 bytes / 48.83 GB

So it appears to me that the quota limit shown in cPanel is not being used.

Paul