Wiki software, anyone?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 09:28:20 EDT 2015

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 5:11 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
wrote:

> They will need their agility in the lowest depths of hell where they are
> all heading.
>
> Bob S
>
> Hmmm, I'd like to post something but we all know cheese, cheese and
cheese should never be discussed at the table.

David, I must commend you in the light hearted way you portrayed an
experience that no one would wish upon anyone. If you have children I hope
they learn from your example and can be less fervent and more calm and
level headed like you when life's many set-backs beset them.